Montag, 19. August 2013

second week started...

I can't believe how fast time is running...today we already started in our second week of our four weeks engagement. We splitted our team into two groups and I went with Elyse and Diti to two schools in the morning, and one in the afternoon. Since we already learned of each visit, we're getting better and better in our observations. We actually do not really interview the children anymore, we just play games and try get in this way all kind of informations we need. 
...quite far where these foreigners come from...

girls left hand side - boys right hand side

"everybody raise your haaaand"






























After work, Diti brought us to a traditional indian clothes shop. Amazing how many clothes find their space in this small shop. It was overwhelming how many different colours, designs and models these dresses have. I am not sure whether I should go for a Sari??!! I probably won't have any occasion at home where I can wear it, but it stays as a nice memory. ...I'm not sure yet. Any suggestions higly welcome :-)
clothes - from the floor to the ceiling

women @ decision taking



















20ibmcsc india




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen