Donnerstag, 5. September 2013

"...time to say goodbye..."

...this is incredible! Our time in Jamnagar is over now. The airport shuttle will pick us up at in 3 hours - back to Mumbai. Amazing how fast the time went. But on the other hand, I feel like I spent more than four weeks here, since so many things have happened.
Yesterday we had a really eventful last day at Essar's. We went to one of our pilot schools and did some wall paintings, including the latin alphabet. This was really fun!!!
Ok - we had some help with the lines :-)

Paula painting a butterfly

short interruption for the picture

For the children it was also spectacular seeing the western people sitting on the floor painting

I'm trying my best - but it's not as easy as it seems to be!
Ready!!!! (Well - this is the reason why none of us became an artist)



 Since it was also Diti's birthday, we had a birthday & fare-well lunch at the oil club.
I had to honor to give diti our present - a bracelet 
So I need to say good-bye now...Thank you to all of you who were interested in reading my blog during the last 4 weeks! I really enjoyed getting your Emails with feedback and additional questions. Of course, there are so many more things I didn't blog about - but I really wanna share with all of you back home.
I need to say, this experience here has given me more back than I could have given to the program!

20 ibmcsc india

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen